Thursday, May 10, 2012

About the Project

     This is a project for school in which we had to discuss an apocalyptic event, fact or fiction. I chose to write about the possible zombie apocalypse and what evidence and research there is to support it. I chose this topic because I am highly interested in the zombie sub culture and the the horror genre as a whole. Zombies are the odd monster where their only defense and survival is based on their numbers. One zombie is easy to take care of, however, a horde possesses a great threat. The zombie apocalypse is based off a viral infection that kills the host and then reanimates its body for the the soul purpose of eating human flesh. Through this blog I will display evidence and research supporting my theory on the possible zombie apocalypse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment